Idea to Market For Inventors
Our community has some dedicated people and organizations who are collaborating to help inventors bring their ideas to Market.
Free sessions from the Inventors Roundtable Team, including:
- Inventing 101
- Prototyping your Invention
- Taking your Invention to Market
- The USPTO on the patent process and resources for inventors
Mollybeth Kocialski, Regional Director USPTO
Ray Burrasca, Founder & Organizer of Colorado Crowdfunding Meetup, Managing Director, Windom Peaks Capital, LLC
Doug Collins, President, Avid Product Design
Kley Achterhof, IP Attorney.
Rita Crompton, FLeCusa International and Founder of the Inventors Roundtable
Sponsored by the City of Loveland, this panel is FREE.
- Youth Inventors Workshop – come design inventions to help fantasy characters from a Giant to a Pirate.
- Inventor Exhibitors – Meet inventors who have brought their creations to life.
- The 10th Annual DaVinci Inventors Competition and Showcase