Boulder County Arts Alliance
Since 1966, Boulder County Arts Alliance has acted as a catalyst to incubate, stimulate and sustain a thriving arts community in Boulder County.
To achieve this mission, BCAA:
- Ignites interest in the arts by promoting diverse art opportunities and supporting all performing, visual and emerging arts disciplines
- Nurtures the arts by coordinating collaboration among and between the art disciplines and offering continuing professional development to improve business competencies
- Fosters a culture of experimentation and innovation in all art forms.
- Grows the financial capacities of our organizations and expands their financial connections and opportunities for earned income
- Develops BCAA's capacities and strategies to respond to tomorrow's challenges
Over the years, we have expanded our programs and services and grant programs to include:
- Business of Art Workshops
- Fiscal Sponsorship
- $1,000 - $5000 grants for individual and organization projects, and organization operating or equipment expenses
- Donor advised grant programs that support unforeseen hardship, recording Jazz CD's, instruments, music and dance lessons for children
- $1,000 fellowships awarded each year in different disciplines
- And more!
Please email email@example.com to give us your feedback, thoughts, and suggestions.